Skuldtech France Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
Skuldtech France (Skuldtech) is a biotechnology company. The company discovers bio-markers and develops diagnostics tests. Its genomic bio-markers could be applied in several activities including: disease detection and classification, patient stratification, companion diagnosis, disease prognosis. The company provides services such as transcriptomics, genomics, pharmacogenomics, drug re-purposing and training. Skuldtech provides transcriptomic services based on gene expression technologies, sequencing, qRT-PCR, and bioinformatic data analysis. It provides a range of products and services based on its genomic platform. The company has developed a gene profiling platform using digital gene expression (SAGE-like) method, new generation sequencing (NGS) technologies, bioinformatic and bio-statistical programs. It partners with EU, the FUI, Oseo and others to support its research operations. Skuldtech is headquartered in Montpellier, France.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/skuldtech-france-product-pipeline-analysis-2013-update
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Skuldtech France portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
To Buy a Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/169746
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
- Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? identify, understand and capitalize.
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948