The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
· Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Thai travel and tourism sector
· Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Thailand
· The total, direct and indirect tourism output generated by each category within the Thai travel and tourism sector
· Employment and salary trends for various categories in the Thai travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
· Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
· Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries.
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/travel-and-tourism-in-thailand-to-2017
Thailand’s travel and tourism sector, which declined slightly in 2009, performed well during the review period. The country recorded an increase in number of visitors, both domestic and international, as well as an increase in expenditure by tourists. Economic growth and promotional activities by the tourism authority supported this growth. According to the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), in 2012, tourism contributed 16.7% to the country’s GDP, and accounted for 12.4% of the total employment. The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) launched several campaigns such as ‘Amazing Thailand’, ‘Beautiful Thailand’ and ‘Unseen in Thailand’ to attract international and domestic tourists.
This report provides an extensive analysis related to tourism demands and flows in Thailand:
· It details historical values for the Thai tourism sector for 2008–2012, along with forecast figures for 2013–2017
· It provides comprehensive analysis of the travel and tourism demand factors with values for both the 2008–2012 review period and the 2013–2017 forecast period
· The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in Thailand.
· It provides employment and salary trends for various categories of the travel and tourism sector
· It provides a comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries, with values for both the 2008–2012 review period and the 2013–2017 forecast period
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/170949
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948